Hi, I am Phil Eldridge, Owner/Director of Secure Business Advisors Limited.
I have spent 30 years working in procurement, manufacturing, operations and service with roles as Operations Director, Service Director and as Managing Director. I have gained invaluable knowledge and experience driving transformational change, to deliver operational improvements, to improve critical KPIs, and to implement new strategies to achieve sustained growth.
In 2012 I set up Secure Business Advisors with the purpose of providing practical, specific, high impact and hands-on advice and support to businesses across all sectors. The objective is to secure the foundations for a business to attain profitable growth.
I focus on six areas:
- Strategy and Planning: which is largely about having clear goals and objectives and detailed plans to achieve them.
- Establishing The Essentials: this is where I work within businesses to put in place scalable processes and working practices
- Effective Operational Delivery: this is the focus upon making the order to cash systems efficient and secure.
- Customer Service Excellence: is about the business embedding the seven elements of customer service
- Lean and Continuous Improvement: helps businesses to deliver value to their customers while eliminating waste in their processes.
- Change Management: all the areas of I just detailed lead to changes in the business therefore it is vital that these changes are implemented successfully.
I assist Business Owners, Managing Directors and Senior Leaders with aspirations of operational and service excellence who want to fundamentally improve their organisation to achieve their targets with the efficient use of all their resources.
If you want to achieve sustainable, profitable growth please contacts me, Phil Eldridge, I will be delighted to help you. Thank you.